As men, the ageing process can be kind to us. It can also be cruel.
As we lose facial volume we can end up looking tired and harsh/rough. The wonderful patient below is not old by any stretch of the imagination. He has however sped up the ageing process. He is a 33 year old male model and body builder who has benefited from a comprehensive treatment plan which included 9mls of Juvederm filler and some BOTOX(R).
Volume loss. Due to the models fitness regime and incredibly low body fat percentage, he has lost a lot of volume in his face.
This has led to:
- Hollowing under the eyes
- Sagging skin due to the loss of architecture and support from underlying structures
(seen in deepening of nasolabial folds, and sagging under the neck
- Less definition of jaw line and neck
- Retrognathia. Short chin resulting in an overbite.
- Volume restoration in cheek and under eye area
- Non surgical reconstruction of chin and jaw line to bring chin forward to restore natural proportions, helping to improve ‘double chin’
- Healthier, fresher appearance.
- Less saggy.
- Less harsh.
Non Surgical Rhinoplasty
Yes… this is Dr Nestor. The treatment was carried out by his colleague Dr Ash Labib.
Lines and angles define a face. They can masculinise or feminise it. A man’s face is at its best with strong straight lines.
In the picture. on the left, you can see a slight hook and downward turn to the nose. (Classic Greek nose). On the right the tip has been raised and there is stronger sharpness to the nose (Classic Roman nose).
Carefully placed filler, an understanding of underlying anatomy and an artistic eye is all that was needed to create this subtle, yet noticeable improvement.
53 Dundas Street,
Edinburgh, EH3 6RS
0131 467 1450
07533 00 6004
London PHI Clinic
020 7034 5999
Our customer parking can be found at:
South West Cumberland St. Lane
Edinburgh EH3 6RD
Consultations with Dr Nestor are open, honest and with no obligation.