A well proportioned, strong jaw brings masculinity and balance to the face and completes a man’s profile.
We understand facial proportions better than we ever had. For example, we know that a woman’s chin should be the width of her nose, where as a masculine chin is the width of his mouth.
A well proportioned chin brings balance to a face and completes a woman’s profile view.
Below are some examples of the treatments we offer to improve your facial proportions:
Volume loss. Due to the models fitness regime and incredibly low body fat percentage, he has lost a lot of volume in his face.
This has led to:
- Hollowing under the eyes
- Sagging skin due to the loss of architecture and support from underlying structures
(seen in deepening of nasolabial folds, and sagging under the neck
- Less definition of jaw line and neck
- Retrognathia. Short chin resulting in an overbite.
- Volume restoration in cheek and under eye area
- Non surgical reconstruction of chin and jaw line to bring chin forward to restore natural proportions, helping to improve ‘double chin’
- Healthier, fresher appearance.
- Less saggy.
- Less harsh.