Platinum Live streamed online, invited its readers to learn something new, be inspired and relax with an afternoon of insightful talks and participate-from-home workshops themed around the favourite sections of the magazine. Attendees joined the Platinum team of experts virtually, covering a range of topics including beauty, fashion, aesthetic medicine, health and wellness, food and drink and gardening.
Celebrity chef Valentina Harris took attendees through a fresh pasta masterclass, while award-winning wine critic Joanna Simon shares all there is to know about wine tasting.
Aesthetic medicine expert Dr Nestor was answering burning questions submitted by readers on how to stay youthful in a naturally enhanced way with non-surgical treatments. Magazine stars stylist Boo Hill and hair and make-up expert Dottie Monaghan offered fashion and beauty tips to take on Summer 2021, while yoga guru Barbara Currie ran a self-care demonstration for all ages.
The line-up included:
- Explore youthful non-surgical treatments with aesthetic medicine expert Dr Nestor
- Cook-a-long fresh pasta masterclass with chef and author Valentina Harris
- Learn all there is to know about skilled wine tasting with Joanna Simon
- An in-depth health chat with Platinum resident GP, Dr Dawn Harper
- Self-care advice and yoga demonstration for all ages and abilities with Barbara Currie
- Ways to feel beautiful and stylish with fashion and beauty experts, Dottie Monaghan and Boo Hill
- Gardening Q&A with landscaper and broadcaster Mark Lane
Catch up with the online event below! Skip to 2hours 5mins to see Dr Nestor.